Remote Solar Electric Service
Last DSIRE Review: 01/24/2001
- Incentive Type: Leasing/Lease Purchase
- Eligible Technologies: Photovoltaics,
- Applicable Sectors: Residential,
- Participants: 35 customers
- Date Enacted: 1997
- Authority: N/A
- The Remote Solar Electric Service is a program created by Arizona Public Service (APS) in 1997.
- It is designed to provide self-contained solar units to off-grid residential customers.
The process for obtaining a system is relatively straightforward.
- First, the customer contacts APS at 602-216-0318 or 1-800-659-8148, the utility will send information on the program.
Remote Solar Electric Service is promoted to the public through marketing brochures.
- To date, approximately 35 PV units have been leased to customers.
- Janet Crow
- Technology Development
- Arizona Public Service
- Phoenix, AZ 85072
- Phone: (602) 250-4990
Back to Financing