A closer look at
Homa Therapy and Agnihotra
Homa Therapy is the purification of the
atmosphere through the agency of fire. Because the atmosphere, prana or
life-force, and mind are deeply connected - when you heal the
atmosphere, the healed atmosphere heals you.
Agnihotra is the most basic healing fire (homa) from
the ancient science of Ayurveda. Agnihotra is a powerful, yet simple
homa that anyone in any walk of life can do and heal the atmosphere in
his/her own home.
The fire is prepared in a small copper pyramid in which specific organic
substances are burned. Exactly at sunrise or sunset, mantras are spoken
and a small amount of rice and ghee is given to the fire. Tremendous
amounts of energy are gathered around the Agnihotra copper pyramid just
at Agnihotra time. A magnetic-type field is created which neutralizes
negative energies and reinforces positive energies. Therefore, a
positive pattern is created simply by one who performs Agnihotra.
Benefits told of Agnihotra:
Each month a healing homa fire is performed on the nights of the new and
full moon. The fire is accompanied by the chanting of healing mantras.
All are welcome. Call for details.
- Mental tension disappears and you begin to experience peace.
- Agnihotra smoke gathers particles of harmful radiation and on a
very subtle level neutralizes their effect.
- Agnihotra renews brain cells, revitalizes the skin and purifies
- Agnihotra neutralizes pathogenic bacteria.
- Breathing Agnihotra smoke has an excellent effect on the
circulatory, brain and nervous system
- Plants, animals and humans receive nutrition from the vibrations
of Agnihotra atmosphere, become happy and grow well.
- Agnihotra ash can be used to purify water resources and for
Agnihotra is taught free of charge.